Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS AND SCOPE
- DheerajSharma Fashion’s trading as DudsMe.com, 27/204 1st floor, Motilal Nagar-3, M.G Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Pin : 400062 (hereinafter "DudsMe.com") maintains the internet portal www.DudsMe.com, a fashion online store (hereinafter "DudsMe.com"). On DudsMe.com customers will be offered goods. The offering on this site is only directed at end users of legal age. Goods will only be sold in normal household quantities. These terms and conditions find application in all contracts which members enter into via DudsMe.com as well as all general business relationships between DudsMe and its customers. DudsMe does not accept any other terms and conditions unless explicitly stated otherwise. If periods are stated in working days, these include all weekdays except Saturday and Sunday and all statutory holidays.
2. USE OF DudsMe.com
- As part of the registration as a customer of DudsMe.com you will be asked to submit personal data. Point 14.1 is applicable in this respect. You are responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. After you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation of your registration by email. To facilitate access to the online service on DudsMe.com, you will receive a password. You are obliged to treat this password and any other access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties. DudsMe reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons.
- You indemnify DudsMe.com completely of any claim by third parties on first demand. By transmitting the contents to DudsMe.com, you grant DudsMe.com all exclusive rights of use over time, space and content without restriction, including transfer to a third party, which DudsMe.com requires for publication and dissemination, even in part, to DudsMe.com. DudsMe.com is entitled to store or release content, and reserves the right of cancellation, reduction, modification or correction of such content.
- You may not use DudsMe.com outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of DudsMe or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on DudsMe and the revocation of the customers account as a consequence.
- You are only permitted to register and use one membership account at a time. Multiple registrations will be deleted by DudsMe.com.
- In the password protected area on DudsMe.com you can access your recently shipped and/or completed orders. In this area you can also change, administer and save your own data and potential subscriptions of newsletters.
- DudsMe reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to modify or delete content you have submitted, if you violate any of the provisions of this Section 3. Any claims for damages by DudsMe remain unaffected.
3. CONTRACTUAL PARTNERS, LANGUAGE AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- At the conclusion of contracts on DudsMe.com your contractual partner is solely DudsMe.
- DudsMe.com is operated in English; DudsMe.com contracts are concluded exclusively in English.
- By submitting an order by clicking "order or buy now" you make a binding contract offer. After submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation email from DudsMe. The confirmation email does not constitute acceptance of the contract. The declaration of acceptance of the contract consists in the shipping of the goods. When ordering multiple items, the acceptance of the contract applies only to goods actually shipped.
- In cases where prices are displayed incorrectly on DudsMe.com due to technical errors, DudsMe.com is entitled to action for nullification. The burden of proof regarding an error lies with DudsMe. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
4. PRICES AND SHIPPING FEES
- For orders on DudsMe.com the prices which are listed at the time of your order on the product page apply. These prices are exclusive of taxes and the final price (inclusive of taxes) are shown in the shopping cart page.
- For returns of products, contact the DudsMe customer support via support@DudsMe.com or via our contact form at DudsMe.com/contact-us.
- DudsMe.com provides the payment methods credit card, debit card and netbanking payment in advance and Cash on Delivery. DudsMe.com reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to refer to the other payment methods.
- DudsMe.com accepts various credit cards, e.g. Visa ,American Express, Mastercard. DudsMe.com will charge the invoice to your credit card immediately after receipt and dispatch of the order.
The following provisions apply to all vouchers of DudsMe.com. The vouchers include specifically the vouchers as a result of purchase of an invited friend of DudsMe.com and vouchers individually assigned to individual customers at DudsMe.com.
- Vouchers are only valid for the period announced at issue or a maximum of 180 days from the time of issuance. An extension or a transfer to another user/ customer is not possible.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Vouchers cannot be deducted from shipping costs, if applicable.
- Should the price of your order exceed the balance in a voucher, you can compensate the difference through the payment methods available.
- DudsMe.com reserves the right to accept only one coupon per order.
- Vouchers are not paid in cash or earn interest.
- Vouchers will not be refunded, should you return the goods wholly or partly, or if goods can only be delivered in part (unless these returns are due to negligence on the part of DudsMe in which case the entire voucher will be re-added to the account).
- Lost or, in particular, stolen vouchers will not be refunded. DudsMe assumes no liability for lost vouchers.
- DudsMe.com reserves the right to provide alternative payment methods in accordance with point 6.1, and to refuse delivery and / or to terminate customer accounts should there be a reasonable suspicion of abuse in connection with the use of vouchers.
- Delivery will only be given to the shipping address provided by you. It is your responsibility that it is possible to ship to the address during normal working hours.
- DudsMe.com ships according to the delivery timelines provided for each product. We ensure that we ship as early as possible, but for some products the timelines are longer due to availability of products.
- DudsMe.com does not assume any sourcing risk especially with reference to a purchase by description. DudsMe is only obliged to ship from existing stock or from stock ordered from suppliers.
- In some cases DudsMe.com will ship from its own production.
- In cases of force majeure, shipping duration may increase within reason. Force majeure shall include strike, exclusion, official intervention, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any other unforeseeable business complications for which DudsMe.com cannot be held responsible. Starting and ending point of such shipping impediments will be communicated immediately by DudsMe.com
- DudsMe.com reserves the right to cancel the contract should delivery fail three times through fault of customer. Payments already made will be refunded or store credit will be given depending on the scenario.
- DudsMe.com asks you to immediately inform the deliverer and DudsMe as soon as possible about obvious transport damage. Doing so has no influence on your warranty rights, but will help DudsMe.com to make its own claims against the supplier.
- All delivery times mentioned are applicable after confirmation of order from us. For Cash On Delivery orders, this is after we have called and confirmed the order from your end. All order confirmations must be completed within 72 hours. After this time period if order is not confirmed by customer, it is up to the discretion of DudsMe.com to cancel the order.
- For returns policies, please check our section on Delivery and Returns.
8. RETENTION OF TITLE
- Ownership of the goods is transferred to the member upon full payment.
- DudsMe.com is liable only for intent and gross negligence, unless there are fraudulently concealed damages, damages for loss of life, limb or health or damage arising from any infringement of essential contractual obligations. The same applies to violations by DudsMe's agents.
10. SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS
- The satisfaction of our members is close to our hearts. Therefore we endeavour to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our customer service department: Email: support@DudsMe.com
11. DISCLAIMER FOR HYPERTEXT LINKS
- The web site www.DudsMe.com includes hyperlinks to other Internet sites. DudsMe.com has no control over the content of these sites, nor does it endorses them and is not responsible for their content. Once DudsMe.com becomes aware of illegal content, DudsMe will remove the corresponding links from DudsMe.com.
12. DATA SECURITY
- As part of your registration as a customer on DudsMe.com you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by DudsMe.com to process the contracts concluded on DudsMe.com. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by DudsMe.com in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions DudsMe uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
13. IMAGE RIGHTS
- All rights to use imagery on DudsMe.com lie with DudsMe.com or our partners. The use of the material - in whatever form - is prohibited unless explicit permission from DudsMe.com has been granted.
14. CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.(Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be pushed back into the user's account in case of cancellation by Company).
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been dispatched by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Company holds discretionary right to refund the amount as customer points/check or bank refund. DudsMe.com points can not be availed as cash. Orders can only be refunded in the mode used at the time of purchase. In the event of cancellation of order by the customer Company holds the right to not refund the voucher, if any used against such order.
15. FINAL PROVISION
- Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
- DudsMe reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. DudsMe.com will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2017